Hello for the 97th time
Kyu (9) nana (7)
na
Sakai Nina's "Na" 🩰
My name just happened to end with “Na,”
so it was perfect!
From Kanagawa, 3rd year of high school, 17 years old
Thank you for reaching out to my blog today
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
2 days ago,
the magazine “B.L.T. SUMMER CANDY 2026” was released,
and Watanabe Rina-san is featured on the cover and in the opening pages!
And I, Sakai Nina, also appear in the inside pages!
Thank you so, so much! ✨️
I got to really experience the feeling of summer.
I played in the water, lay down and relaxed, looked at flowers, and so on.
We took lots of wonderful photos in places where I thought, “I really love spending time like this ~.”!
I had so much fun, and the entire day was such a fun and enjoyable shoot
I’m truly grateful
Truly, thank you so much!
Now I’m going to share lots of behind-the-scenes photos
that my manager took!
I really love how it captures that feeling of summer
I was really happy since I love places with water, like pools
They were such cute flowers ~
In the interview, I talked about all sorts of things like my summer memories, to things I probably haven’t mentioned before, and even some of the things I was good at when I was little. I’d be really happy if everyone could pick up a copy and read it!
Please be sure to check it out!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
And today, starting from 2:00 PM,
applications for the 3rd round of online miguri have begun 🙇🏻♀️!
I feel like this may be the first time that even a single block has filled up during the 2nd round.
To everyone who has already told me that you’ll be joining me for a chat, I’m truly nothing but grateful
Thank you so, so much!!
I’m really happy
I’ll treasure our time together and make sure it’s a fun and special time!
Here’s the schedule and the outfits I’m planning to wear
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
It’s autumn now!
I’ll be wearing an outfit themed around an autumn picnic and fall foliage 🍁!
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll be dressing up as an animal that Nina has probably never dressed up as before!
Something fluffy and cuddly
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll be wearing pajamas! I’ll look for something new and cute
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
Since it’s Halloween, I’ll be wearing some kind of costume, but I’m keeping it a secret for now
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll wear an autumn outfit with a school-uniform-inspired look!
After all, I’m already a 3rd year high school student.
December 6, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll wear something that feels like Christmas 🎅🏻
Let’s enjoy these two special occasions together!
Since this is precious time when we get to talk like this,
I’d be so happy if we could laugh a lot and have lots of fun conversations
Please feel free to come and join me
I’ll be waiting!
You can apply from here! ✨️
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
The “Hinatazaka46 Lottery” is currently on sale at Lawson, HMV, and HMV & BOOKS stores nationwide, and it’s been very well received!
For participating stores and other details, please check here .ᐟ.ᐟ
While I’m writing this blog,
Niko-chan and Hinanon are right here beside me
.
My two favorite girls ~
My two favorite girls ~
Niko, Nii, Hina 💕
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
This ended up being a short blog post, but thank you so much for reading it all the way through!
<Today’s discovery>
Seaweed and cheese
they kind of taste like pizza, or something like that. Anyway, they’re delicious!
Everyone who is making it through each day is truly wonderful
You’re already wonderful just as you are, so please don’t push yourself too hard every day, and if things get difficult, it’s okay to take things a little more casually
I hope your days are filled with lots of fun and happiness!
The greenery was so beautiful 🌿
🌼








Comments
Post a Comment