I'll keep moving forward, no matter what.

Good evening

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆

First of all, thank you so much 
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )

It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Hinatazaka46 18th Single
“Icha Icha Mushi”'s
group artist photo has been released ✨

I was so happy to be able to wear this outfit ( ¨̮ )

When we were taking the group artist photo, 
I got really nervous, 
but Mikuni-san, Koni-san, and Sakity, who were standing next to me, 
encouraged me so much, 
and that made me really happy.

I got really nervous, 
but I need to become stronger…

Have you all had a chance 
to see the group artist photo…?!

The composed expressions of the senior members and my fellow Genmates 
were so cool. 
It almost felt like they could see right through me.

When I look at myself, 
I personally feel like, 
“This really is me.” 😌

I’m going to give my all and work my hardest for the 18th Single, 
in my own way!

I want to become an idol 
that all of you who support me 
can be proud of.

I want to make this a period where I can protect the things I want to protect, 
while also continuing to grow.

So please, don’t take your eyes off me.

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Finally, starting today, August 11th (Tue, national holiday), 
the “Sakurazaka46 & Hinatazaka46 Campaign”
has begun 
at Lawson stores nationwide…!

I got to try the chocolate crunch 
ahead of time 🍫

The members who I get were 
Yamaguchi Haruyo-san and Ota Mizuki ᐠ( ¨̮ )ᐟ

Both of them were rare cards, 
so they were all sparkly and it made me happy ✨

Please, please go pick them up 
at your nearby Lawson stores 😌

If I can be greedy for a moment, I hope you pull my card…!

(I received a normal card of Sato Yu from Ono-san. Much apreciated!)

I’m really happy 
that they’re running all kinds of promotions again this year…!

Please be sure to check 
the official website as well ⬇️

I absolutely love Lawson’s 
“Premium Onigiri — Grilled Salmon Belly” ...🍙

The flavor and saltiness of the salmon belly 
is something you can only experience with this particular onigiri, 
and it’s so delicious.

I always have one 
before things like meet & greets ( ¨̮ )

If you guys haven’t tried it yet, 
please, please give it a try ( ˊᵕˋ )

⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·

Thank you so much

for staying with me until the end.

On the day of the final meet & Ggreet of the 17th Single, 
I watched the YouTube video 
featuring Rio-san and Hiraho-san 
that was released on “Hinatazaka Channel,” 
and it was really, really funny… ( ¨̮ )


I’ve never done 
any water-based athletic course before, 
so I hope I can try one someday.

For the latest schedule and other information,

please check the official website ( .ˬ.)

日向坂46公式サイト

Good night

Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ

#satoyublog
/99 (Next one will be the 100th…!)

Comments