Skip to main content

I want to get even 1 millimeter closer.



Good evening

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆



First of all, thank you so much 
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )





It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )





⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·





Although it’s still very hot, 
we’re getting closer to the end of summer again this year.

What kind of summer did you have this year?

Personally, 
I feel like 
I received so much happiness 
through the 17th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka LIVE 
and the 5th Gens LIVE.

That’s why I feel like I spent this entire summer 
rehearsing in short sleeves ( ˊᵕˋ )

And even now, I’m still working hard in rehearsals in short sleeves 
as we prepare for Hinata Fest.


I often feel a little lonely when the seasons change, 
but for some reason, 
I’m actually a little happy when summer comes to an end.

That’s probably because 
the opening line of Yonezu Kenshi-san’s 
“Haiiro to Ao” that goes
"Sodetake ga obotsukanai natsu no owari" (
Summer’s end, when the sleeve length feels uncertain).

I tend to be easily influenced by my favorite songs…


That being said, before we welcome a new season, 
let me share just a few of my summer memories.













Here are some photos from the 17th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka LIVE 📷

The white outfit we wore for the opening 
was so cute 🪽

You can really see the details when you look at it up close, 
but it has lots of pearls and sparkly decorations attached to it, 
and I absolutely love it.

I think the sparkles look so beautiful 
when they reflect the stage lights.











It was the kind of live performance 
that made me think over and over again, 
“I’m truly glad I was able to be a part of this.”

There are many songs in the setlist that I personally love, 
but it was also a setlist that was challenging to express. 
With the support of “Empty,” 
I was able to run all the way through it.

I will treasure this experience for a very, very long time.





The 5th Gens LIVE, held in July.







The number plate on the trolley 
that appeared during “Dash&Rush” 
was actually the live’s logo.

So lovely ⟡.·

I can’t help but take photos of little props and details like these 
that appear during live performances.

Thank you so much for the wonderful two days ( ¨̮ )











It was our first live performance consisting solely of the 5th Gens  since Shinzanmono,
There were many challenging things, 
but it was an incredibly valuable experience for us.

I’d like to incorporate everything we’ve learned 
and continue creating fun and exciting live performances together.





(For some reason, there are so many pictures of cake…)





⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·





Thank you so much

for staying with me until the end.





August was filled with so many wonderful days.



🎐



In September, I’ll finally turn 20.

I wish to become more mature.





For the latest schedule and other information,

please check the official website ( .ˬ.)






Good night

Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ





#satoyublog
/105

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...