Haruyo-san
Congratulation on your graduation 🌼
Also, congratulations on completing the 3rd gens’ Zepp tour
I truly love and respect the live performances and atmosphere that the 3rd Gens-san have created. It's something that only 3rd Gens could create
I don’t have the words to express it properly,
I truly love and respect the live performances and atmosphere that the 3rd Gens-san have created. It's something that only 3rd Gens could create
I don’t have the words to express it properly,
but I will always, always love 3rd Gens-san.
There were so many moments that moved me deeply,
There were so many moments that moved me deeply,
and I myself was greatly influenced by you all
I hope that one day, I can become someone who is able to deliver performances like that to everyone
I hope that one day, I can become someone who is able to deliver performances like that to everyone
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
To Haruyo-san,
During the limited time that I had the privilege of working alongside you,
the more I look back on our memories together, the more I realize
that you gave me so many precious things. So many that they almost overflow in my heart
More than anything, thank you so, so much
for leaving me with memories that allow me to feel this way, and for giving me so many wonderful things
I’m sure these words alone could never truly express everything in my heart
Haruyo-san is someone who is loved by so many people,
and I also feel that she is someone who gives just as much love to the people around her
You treat everyone with kindness and love,
you accept every word that is said to you,
and before you even realize it, you end up making the people around you happy
I truly think that side of Haruyo-san,
is truly wonderful, and I love it so much
And seeing you graduate while being so deeply loved by so many people made me very happy
From this point onward,
I hope you will spend your days filled with countless wonderful and joyful things
Lately,
when I think about Haruyo-san no longer being here,
there were times when I would get really lonely after coming home.
There was even a period when I would think about things that haven’t even happened yet and find myself getting teary
But at your graduation ceremony,
I was grateful to have the opportunity to speak on behalf of 5th Gens.
I knew that all 5th Gens must have had so many things they wanted to tell you,
overflowing from their hearts.
Therefore,
I wanted to convey those feelings as much as I could through my own words,
and to tell you everything as brightly and positively as possible
I’m a little worried that I ended up talking too much about myself
and may not have conveyed everything properly,
but all of the 5th Gens
love you so, so, so much, Haruyo-san
I always write my blog posts
by first putting down my honest feelings
exactly as they are,
and then gradually adjusting the wording afterward,
but as I was writing honestly about how I feel,
I realized that, without even knowing it,
perhaps part of me was trying to protect my heart just a little
Maybe I hadn’t truly allowed myself to accept
the fact that Haruyo-san was going to graduate,
telling myself, “It’s okay, because I’m sure we’ll be able to meet again someday.”
And now,
as I write this,
I’m starting to feel the emotions welling up all over again
But thanks to you, Haruyo-san,
I’ve become stronger again
You have given me so much,
and I don’t even know how I could ever repay you for everything
Thank you, truly, from the bottom of my heart
Haruyo-san, you looked absolutely beautiful in your dress
you were the most wonderful person in the world!
And being able to perform together with you
on the special song “Suppai Jikoken wo” ,
a song that means so much to me,
made me truly, truly happy
I will cherish this moment for the rest of my life
Also getting to visit Haruyo-san’s home
together with everyone is also a memory
I’ll treasure for the rest of my life ˘͈ᵕ˘͈
It was so much fun,
and I hope that someday we can all get together and talk again
No matter how many times I say it, I feel like I can never fully express it
I feel like words, or all the little details,
just aren’t enough to convey what I truly want to say
How should I put it?
I just love you!
As an idol, as my senior, and as a person,
I love you so much, Haruyo-san!
That’s really all there is to it for me
I feel so lucky to have met someone like you
someone whose way of thinking, the way you approach things, and every side of you, Haruyo-san, makes me think, “I truly love all of it.”
And that’s what makes you such an incredibly wonderful person.
The first time I got to hang out with you,
you told me that we were similar as a person,
and that made me so happy
It makes me really happy to hear that you think we’re alike
If anything, I’d love to become even a little more like you
Haruyo-san always listened to me all the way to the end,
even when I said things that probably didn’t make much sense,
You remembered the little things I said in passing and even the small moments we shared,
and you were always there for me until the very end
Even during times when I wasn’t able to be the best version of myself,
you told me, “I love you no matter what kind of Niitɑn you are.”
There were so many words and actions like that from you,
and they gave me so much strength and reassurance.
You’re cool, kind,
and truly an amazing senior
To me,
you were a much, much bigger presence
than I and perhaps even everyone else realized
And you always will be, now and forever!
Haruyo-san
has given me so much love
So now,
So now,
I want to become someone who can properly give love to others in return
What Haruyo-san has given me may take time,
and I may only be able to pass it on little by little, but I want to become someone
who can eventually give those precious things to someone else
And I want to give something back to Haruyo-san, too
I want to carry everything you have given me with me, and from here on,
I want to enjoy each and every activity and every moment along the way
I hope that from now on,
and for the rest of your life,
your days will always be filled with moments when you can simply think, “I’m happy.”
That is the only thing I wish for
Thank you so, so much
for coming into my life!
It might sound like an exaggeration,
but you are someone I want to always have by my side
not just from now on,
but for the rest of my life
I love you so much!
I want to see you again!









Comments
Post a Comment