Skip to main content

I just can’t pull off being mysterious

Good evening

From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Katayama Saki here

Nice to meet you all


Announcement ⋆͛📢⋆
The official website ticket lottery for “Suntory All-Free presents Kishidan Expo 2026 ~Boso Bakoon Resort ~”, which Hinatazaka46 is scheduled to perform at on November 7, 2026 (Sat), has now open 🎪✨

The application period is open until 11:59 PM on September 30 (Wed)!


⬆️ For more info, please click the link above!



I’ve been really into the outdoors lately

My goal is to become tougher, and I feel like I’m actually getting there ^ᴗ.ᴗ^♩

I don’t think there’s been a single day over the past month when I didn’t wear makeup or didn’t go outside! Yay!

This New Year’s, I spent almost the entire time in bed at home, but looking back now, I feel like what a waste that was ~

What should I do next New Year’s? I’ll start thinking about it now



Something I’ve been worrying about lately

It’s the fact that I have no secrets

I think mysterious girls are cute, but… I have zero mysterious qualities

I end up telling everyone absolutely everything for example things that happened to me that day, what I recently bought, my favorite things, what I’m doing right now… EVERYTHING

😩


I wanna be mysterious toooo
It’s genuinely something I’ve been worrying about lately TT

There’s actually a question I sometimes struggle with during Miguri!!

“Tell me a secret that you’ve never told anyone”

Hmm~! Even if I wanted to, I seriously don’t have any, so I end up struggling 😹

Maybe I should make a secret ~
What should it be, seriously ~?


















I look like I'm hiding something, right?

My camera somehow switched to a different mode on its own, so the photos turned out with a different feel than usual 📷



Kind of random, but I really like the journey home

I like gazing out the window and zoning out on the way home on the highway, on the Shinkansen, or just after finishing something

I wonder if there are people who understand what I mean
Summer sunsets are beautiful, aren’t they?

It’s like my mind feels so refreshed. Even though I’m always thinking about something in my head, I somehow feel calm.

Maybe it’s because there’s such a long afterglow before the sun completely sets, but lately I’ve really come to love summer

I feel like having longer days makes my heart happier too


“Happy” is such a wonderful word, isn’t it?

Sometimes I wonder if life would feel easier if I could live 100% happily
So lately, even when something gets me down, I’ve been thinking that I should try to stay happy

Just like the idea of "kotodama" (言霊/power of language), I feel like I’ve actually been living a much happier life lately just by consciously trying to be happy

Maybe I’m just running away from reality, but I wonder if becoming a happy person could make both myself and everyone around me smile

The goal is to be an ultra-happy person!!!

I’m sure it’s important to run away from reality sometimes too
Although I say that, right now I’m facing reality head-on.

There are so many things I have to do!!


Lately, I’ve only been writing short blogs, so I thought I’d write a long one this time, but I ran out of things to say - - -

There should be so many more things I want to talk about, though!

I’ll leave it here for today



Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end 🏑

That’s all from Katayama Saki 🐰🩵

See you again

#sakiblog 209

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...