Hello everyone
From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen Katayama Saki here
Nice to meet you all
Announcement 📢
From 12:00 AM on September 1 (Tue), the Music Video for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” releasing on September 30, 2026 (Wed), will premiere on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL! 🐝⋆*。
Please be sure to watch it 👀
And with today, August is coming to an end already. That was way too fast.
I used to think that August was the longest month of the year. Until now, it had always felt natural to find myself waiting for summer to end, but now, I feel so lonely that I'm almost afraid of August coming to an end. Maybe it's because I'm not very good with the heat, so I used to find myself wishing for summer to end sooner. Maybe that's why August always felt so long to me. But now, standing on the doorstep of September, I find myself wondering why the end of August makes me feel this lonely.
Some memories from August 🧊🐋✧︎*。
Otami-chan ♡
Mizuki-chan and I really do have so many things in common! (⑉°-°⑉)💖
That makes me so happy ~!! ⭐️
I wonder if the season when ice cream doesn’t melt anymore is coming soon...
August was such a fulfilling month ✩.*˚
First, I got to see all of you at the Kyoto Real Meet & Greet on the 1st, and on the 3rd, I had the honor of serving as a one-day police chief in Miyazaki Prefecture. I also got to film for Wakemon!!, had online miguri, went out with my Genmates, and got to see my friends too.
I think it was a really wonderful summer.
But summer isn’t over yet, you know ~
Hinata Fest 2026!! 🌟
I need to get ready ~!! I’ve been gathering all sorts of things every day like buying sunscreen, trying out a new backpack, and so on... 🎒
I really hope the weather will be nice.
I’m going to make a teru teru bozuーーー☔️
Are all of you getting ready too...? Let’s make it a hot and unforgettable summer ever ~!
I’m sure there are many of you whose summer vacation ends today! The end of summer vacation can feel pretty depressing sometimes. After all, summer vacation is such a fun time…! So let’s think about something fun enough to blow those gloomy feelings away, and get through September together. As for an example of something fun… christmas (!?) But whatever you do, don’t push yourself too hard! I think it’s perfectly okay to secretly extend your summer vacation just a little longer ☺️
Thank you for loving me throughout August too.
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end 🏑
That’s all from Katayama Saki 🐰🩵
See you again
See you again
#sakiblog 216
By the way, these photos aren’t from August at all! But I also wanted to share some photos from when I went to Disney with my Genmates that I never shared before
We were only there for two hours, but we managed to get around pretty efficiently, and it was so much fun ~!
I’ll share some videos through the messaging apps soon






Comments
Post a Comment