It's been 2 days~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog”~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
I’ve been an shaved ice addict lately ~~🍧
Whether it’s during breaks from work or on my days off, whenever I have a spare moment, I somehow end up going out for shaved ice...!
I wonder who I got this from~ 💭
Well, surely...
I think it must be "that girl" who took this photo!
On this day, Niko-chan and I went out for shaved ice after work ♡
It was strawberry shaved ice covered in lots of chocolate, so it was basically packed with all my favorite things. It was so delicious! 🍓🍫
Niko-chan often makes me laugh when I least expect it, and of course, I couldn’t stop laughing that day either,
but you know what was especially funny that day? The shaved ice that arrived for me was about twice the size of Niko-chan’s.
Niko-chan ordered a different kind of shaved ice from mine, but hers was about half the size of mine, so she had already finished eating by the time I was getting started. I was so surprised!
Niko-chan, let’s go get shaved ice again sometime~ (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
I also had shaved ice with Kuramori the other day, and I already have plans to go eat it again with Niitan!
So it looks like this summer is going to be filled with lots and lots of shaved ice~ 💕
And speaking of shaved-ice addict Niko-chan,
Takai, who’s famous for her strawberry-and-chocolate combo
just like the shaved ice I had and me—
The three of us became students of Manamin-sensei in
“Ono Manami’s UniAir Academy : Episode 1,”
which will premiere today at 8:00 PM on the official UNI’S ON AIR YouTube channel ✨️
As students, Niko-chan, Takai, and I learned lots about UniAir from our teacher, Manamin!
Whether you’ve never played UniAir before or you play it all the time, I’d be really happy if you watched it! ♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today~ ♡
Whenever I eat shaved ice, I always end up getting cold afterward, and then I have to eat something warm like ramen. That’s just the usual me 🤫💕
📼⋆. Blueberry Honey / WurtS
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#206


Comments
Post a Comment