Hina, you’ve got this

Greetings, everyone 🍵


From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭

Pleasure to have you here.


This time, I decided to write down some of my feelings

I’d be really happy if you could read all the way to the end!


☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎

During the period of the 18th single, I’ll be promoting as a member of Hiragana Hinatazaka46.


Before telling everyone this, I spent a long time thinking about what I should write.


When the announcement was made, I smiled and congratulate every Senbatsu members.

And I truly meant it from the bottom of my heart.

I was happy that the members I had worked hard alongside had been selected, and because I had seen how hard they had worked up close, I genuinely felt happy for them and wanted to congratulate them.

When I saw members crying, I encouraged them and tried to make them smile too.

But after some time had passed, when I took a moment to face my own feelings, I realized something.


Maybe I hadn’t really been thinking about myself properly.


I thought I was thinking about everyone around me, but in reality, I had been turning my eyes away from my own feelings.

Even though this was something happening to me, I think I had somehow been treating it as though it had nothing to do with me.

I’ve had a habit since I was young of looking at things happening to me as though they were happening to someone else.

Even when I’m happy or disappointed, despite it being about me, I sometimes feel as though I’m watching myself from a step removed.

Maybe, by telling myself, “I can’t do it,” even before trying, I was protecting myself, thinking that if I failed, at least I wouldn’t have to blame myself.

And there’s something I’ve always said almost as a reflex:


“I can’t.”


Whether it’s about performing, variety shows, or trying something new, whenever something seems even a little difficult, the words “I can’t” immediately slip out of my mouth.

And whenever I say that, the members and staff always tell me,


“Of course you can.”


It happens so often that it’s practically an everyday occurrence.



But when people around me encouraged me and I actually tried, there were so many things I ended up being able to do better than I expected.

So why is it that when it comes to myself, I’m so quick to decide that I can’t do something?

Looking back now, I think it wasn’t that I couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t believe in the version of myself that might actually be able to do it.

When I first heard this announcement, I didn’t really feel that disappointed.



But as time passed, various emotions gradually began to surface.

There were even times when I couldn’t properly process my emotions and became completely unmotivated.

And what hurt me the most wasn’t so much the situation of not being selected for senbatsu, it was

“The fact that I don’t expect anything from myself.”

Maybe I can do more.
Maybe there’s more I want to try.

I want to become someone who can think that way, yet somewhere along the way, I keep deciding my own potential for myself.

Off all people, I’m the one who understands myself the least

That was what frustrated me the most.



The 17th single was a single through which I was able to grow tremendously.

There was Hinatansai, the Hiragana Live, the 5th Gen Live.

Through having the opportunity to stand on so many stages, I, someone who had never had any confidence in myself was gradually able to change.

When I stood on stage, I became able to perform with confidence.

It was a change that I myself had noticed, but I was also told by all of you, “It made me so happy to see you performing with such confidence.”

That made me so happy that I couldn’t stop crying.


I was truly happy that all of you had noticed that I was gradually changing.

Through the 17th single, I learned to believe in myself just a little more.

That’s exactly why I don’t think it would be right for me to once again decide my own potential for myself here.

Whenever I say, “I can’t,” there are always people who tell me who said otherwise.

So this time, I want to learn how to say those words to myself too.


Instead of thinking, “I don't think I can”

I want to become someone who thinks,

“Let’s just give it a try first.”


So for the 18th single, I want to truly cherish this opportunity I’ve been given to work as a member of Hiragana Hinatazaka46.

I want to work as hard as I can during this single so that as many people as possible can see me here, in this place I’ve been given.




Through my activities, I want to become someone who makes people think, “I want to keep watching this girl.”

And when this 18th single period comes to an end, 

I want to be able to proudly say:

“I’m glad I got to work in this position.”
“Because I had this period, I was able to grow one more step.”


What do I want to become?
What do I want to do?
How far do I want to go?


I’ll keep asking myself these questions as I move forward, one step at a time.

And someday, I want to be able to genuinely hold onto the desire to become a senbatsu member.

Instead of thinking, “Someone like me”, 
I want to be able to think, “I want to aim for that too.” I want to become someone who can believe in and expect more from herself!


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

There’s no doubt that the reason I’m able to continue working as an idol today is because all of you are here.

You guys have given me so much love, come to see me and talk with me, and taken the time to find me.

The words you give me and the time you spend coming to see me have become truly precious to me.

Whenever I lose confidence in myself, or when I don’t know what I should be working toward, the fact that you continue to find me and believe in me has pushed me forward again and again.


That’s why I’m going to continue living my life as an idol.


I want to see so many more views and experiences, and I want to keep increasing the number of “I did it!” moments together with all of you.

I still don’t know how far I can go.

Even so, if there are people who believe in me and will continue walking alongside me, then I want to try believing in myself too.


From here on, I’ll continue worrying together with you, laughing together with you, and moving forward, one step at a time!

So, please continue to follow me from here onward too.



18th Single

I’ll give it everything I have as a member of Hiragana Hinatazaka46.


Thank you, truly, for always giving me so much love.



I hope you’ll continue to support me from here on as well.


☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎


And finally, here’s an announcement about the 18th single’s meet & greet!

The 1st round of applications starts today, August 12th (Wed), at 2:00 PM!


I’m really looking forward to getting to talk with all of you lots again this time ☺︎

During our usual meet & greets, of course we talk about what’s been going on lately and you tell me about things that have happened recently, but sometimes—


I suddenly start singing,
a quiz competition suddenly breaks out,
I somehow end up giving you some genuinely serious advice,
or before we know it, we’ve just been laughing the whole time—


Looking back, I feel like we talk about so many random things that sometimes I end up thinking, “Wait, what were we even talking about?” lol

I always look forward to hearing about the things you bring to talk about too, 
and it makes me happy knowing that you come to see me while thinking, “Hmm, what should I talk about today~?”


I’m sure some of you might be thinking, “I don’t know what to talk about!”

But don’t worry, I’ll think of something together with you, so it’ll be just fine~


During the 18th single period too, I want to laugh a lot, chat a lot, and make lots and lots of memories with all of you.

Even if you’re only thinking, “I kind of want to talk with her,” please come see me (˶'ᵕ'˶ )‪︎


Let’s have lots of fun conversations together~!


🪭 Meet & Greet Dates 🪭
Dates:
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
December 6, 2026 (Sun)

1st Round of Applications:
August 12, 2026 (Wed), 2:00 PM – August 13 (Thu), 2:00 PM

It starts today!
I’m already looking forward to talking with all of you | ᐕ)




That’s all for today


Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!


Well then, farewell for now 🪭

#蔵盛妃那乃日記


Please check my messages too

#蔵盛妃那乃一筆


And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!


Please keep watching to see what I become from here on!

Comments