Skip to main content

Hey, August, have you been waiting for me? (Hotto Hitoiki!)



spin, spin…



rattle, rattle, rattle…



pop!!





Ta-da!





     ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO I never made it to Shonan
‎ /づ~‎◝ 🌊      ╰◟◞ ◟  ◞ ◟◞ ╯




From Kanagawa, 21 years old 
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so, so much for opening my blog.










The 2nd round of applications for the 18th Single Online Meet & Greet has now filled up all the available slots!
Thank you so much.

I’m really looking forward to spending this 18th Single period with all of you!
There are so many exciting events coming up during this period, 
and I’ll do my very best 
so that even more people can come to love Hinatazaka.
And I hope I’ll have the chance to meet and connect with many people I haven’t encountered yet.

I’ll give it everything I’ve got!

I hope that this single, which we’ll be walking through together, will be loved by as many people as possible. And I hope that it reaches the hearts of as many people as possible.
Let’s enjoy it together ☺️🤍

I’m currently taking requests for what kind of outfits or hairstyles you’d like to see me wear at miguri, so if you have any requests, please let me know!!



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
【Happy News】


I’ll be appearing at 
Mynavi TGC 2026 A/W 
on September 19 (Sat)!!

This has been one of my dreams ever since I started my career, so I’m truly, incredibly happy.
Being able to make this dream come true together with you is all thanks to everyone who has always supported me.


It still hasn’t quite sunk in yet, and I’m extremely nervous, but I’ll give it everything I have so that I can show you a really cool side of myself!!

It has also been confirmed that the event will be livestreamed for free on ABEMA! I’d be so happy if you could watch and cheer me on 🌟



And also…
I’ll be appearing at 
the “IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION 2026 AUTUMN/WINTER Supported by TGC” 

at Yokohama Arena on Sunday, September 20!!

There will also be a fashion stage!
I’m super excited!!
I’d be really happy if you could watch and support me there as well!!

Tickets are available here 🎫
I’d love for you to come see me in person!



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



Furthermore
Part of the live performance at Hinata Fest 2026 will be livestreamed on the official Hinatazaka46 YouTube channel from around 6:00 PM on the day!!
A full livestream has also been confirmed, so be sure to get your streaming tickets here!

Let’s enjoy Hinata Fest together! ✨










This blog title is actually another title that Yamashita-senpai came up with for me on the radio show Hinatazaka46 no Hotto Hitoiki!


Every Friday from 11:30 AM on Tokyo FM,
“Lawson presents Hinatazaka46 no Hotto Hitoiki!”
Please be sure to tune in!!!





I wanted to save this title for when I did something that felt summery, so rather than using “Have you been waiting for me?”, it ended up being quite a bit later, around the time when you could already start to see August approaching!


When I think of summer, things like the Shonan coast came to mind, but as for me…



I went to Hakone with my big sister lovely
It had been sooo long since I’d been to Hakone!










We kept things casual and relaxed, and I got to unwind
We only went for the day and came straight home, but honestly, 
I wish we could’ve stayed overnight at a ryokan














Apparently, my big sister’s camera is really good for things like vlogs, so the picture quality is amazing 📸









I had nagashi somen!!

I hope all the things that are bothering you will flow away along with the somen too ~



…Or so I thought, but since it was a loop-style nagashi somen setup, they’d just come right back around 😂










I got to enjoy all those negative ions! I could really feel them!
I hate bugs, so I try not to go to places with lots of them if I can help it, but I still end up going because I want to enjoy the scenery and relax





See? Whenever I say that…


I got bitten by a bug



















Was that bug really a mosquito?


It was so persistent that I honestly couldn’t believe it was just a mosquito, 
and I still have a slight mark from the bite
I hope it completely disappears by Hinata Fest 😔



After that, when I got home and wanted to go get some shaved ice, every place I wanted to go was closed.

So we ended up having a set meal and went home





Lately, I’ve been really into fish when it comes to Japanese food!
I used to love sashimi, 
but these days I’ve been eating grilled fish more often ~
And it’s even better when it comes topped with grated daikon and ponzu sauce.





Also, I’ve already started my annual “sweet potato digging” 


I haven’t been able to eat many sweets lately, but…



Country Ma’am, Alfort, and other snacks have all switched to their autumn flavors, which is the best!


Sweet potato flavor is definitely the most delicious, after all.

It’s not even an exaggeration to say that 
I work hard all year just for this time of year



Please tell me about your own sweet potato-season stories too! 🍠🍪










There's Hinaai today!
【Let’s show off our expressive skills even more!】
Please be sure to watch ~





To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟



I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.

I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.



Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!



See you again

Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ˆ )◞❤︎



#sakulovelog


97Saku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...