Hello everyone
It's been very while since we last met TT
From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen Katayama saki here
Nice to meet you all
3rd Gens-san! Thank you for your hard work on the 7 performances of "3rd Gen LIVE" ☺️
I've grown to really love the stages that 3rd Gens-san create. I truly admire each and every one of you, who are always cool, kind, and show me such great leadership! I know that performing as a group of four isn't easy, especially with so many vocal parts, but 3rd Gens-san performances are always breathtaking, and everyone's presence was so strong that the big stage seems small. I'm really looking forward to being able to stand on the stage with you all again at Hinata Fest. Thank you so much for all your hard work *ĖįµĖ*
After that, Yamaguchi Haruyo-san's graduation ceremony took place.
Haruyo-san š„² Honestly, I still can't believe it's real, I'm so sad. Haruyo-san was the first senior I became close to! I wasn't very good at talking to seniors, but I was able to open up to Haruyo-san naturally.
You were always so kind and caring, I can't thank you enough, Haruyo-san.
At the graduation ceremony, we performed "Kind of Love," "Enshuuritsu," "Suppai Jikoken wo," and "Shiranai uchi ni Aisareteita" together
I was so happy to perform "Suppai Jikoken wo" together.
During the performance, a lot of emotions welled up inside me; I felt sad and lonely, but the time we spent performing together has become a treasure to me.
Haruyo-san is truly someone who reaches out to everyone. She's the kind of person who doesn't leave anyone behind. I want to become a "good person" like her from now on.
But I think being a "good person" is born from prioritizing others over yourself and caring for others.
There must have been moments when you sacrificed yourself. Haruyo-san! You're already more than a good person! You're so good, you've gone beyond the limits! From now on, I want you to live only for your own happiness!
I'm fully intending to continue being good friends with you! I'll be there anytime you need help. I'll be waiting for your call! I haven't yet reciprocated the love you gave me, Haruyo-san, so please let me return it now
Thank you for being so kind to me. I was so happy to be your junior!
When I become a senior myself, I'll be a senior like you!
You look absolutely stunning š
I love you so, so much! Now and forever!!
#sakiblog #213



Comments
Post a Comment