Thank you so much for reaching out to this blog ( .ˬ. )
Takai Rika here 🎠
This time, I cut off about 15 cm of my hair in one go ( .ˬ. )
It’s what you’d call a medium-length style, I guess
At this length, drying my hair with a hair dryer is so much easier, and I’m honestly amazed
Everyone’s first reaction was like
“It suits you so naturally that I didn’t even notice at first that you had cut your hair”
I’ll take that as a compliment.
“It suits you so naturally that I didn’t even notice at first that you had cut your hair”
I’ll take that as a compliment.
I might have surprised everyone with how much I cut it,
but when it’s not really curled, it’s about this length ~ ✂️
When I tie it up, it looks something like this
pretty much the same as usual
pretty much the same as usual
With that said,
please continue to support this new hair length of Rikatan too ~ ♡
See you again~ 💤
#りかの綴りごと



Comments
Post a Comment