Hello for the 93rd time
Kyu (9) San (3) ~
From Kanagawa, 3rd year high school student, 17 years old
Sakai Nina here ๐ฉฐ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Thank you so much for opening my blog!
I had the opportunity to appear on “Love!! J.League,”
a program that has featured our seniors, as well as Miyachi Sumire-san and my Genmate Matsuo Sakura ๐๐ป♀️
Thank you so, so much for having me.
And
to everyone who watched it, thank you so much as well ๐๐ป♀️
Next week, Miyachi Sumire-san will be appearing on the show!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
When I was little,
I often went to Kawasaki Frontale matches because of my father
Looking back, I really regret that I was too young to fully appreciate how special and meaningful each of those experiences was. But I still remember how much fun it was and how fascinating everything felt
I was also incredibly happy when I learned from my parents,
Looking back, I really regret that I was too young to fully appreciate how special and meaningful each of those experiences was. But I still remember how much fun it was and how fascinating everything felt
I was also incredibly happy when I learned from my parents,
after being given this opportunity,
that I got to sing “Ashita mo” (“Tomorrow”) by SHISHAMO together with them. It felt like such a precious treasure to me!
After I grew up, I hadn’t really been able to go to matches for quite some time,
but since I was given this wonderful connection and opportunity, I’ve occasionally gone to watch matches whenever I’ve had a day off,
I briefly talked about this on the program,
but the more I learn about the club, and the more I learn about its history,
the more I realize what a truly wonderful club it is
I’m sure there is still so much I don’t know, so I hope to learn a lot more from here on
I’m sure there is still so much I don’t know, so I hope to learn a lot more from here on
Among all of that,
one thing I always find especially wonderful is the atmosphere where not only the players, but also the fans and local community, come together as one to support the team
Thank you so, so much for giving me such an incredible opportunity!
Before the program started, I was extremely nervous, and my manager encouraged me beforehand,
but once it began, I focused on doing my best to convey what makes the club so wonderful ๐๐ป♀️
Even though there were still many areas where I was lacking,
Even though there were still many areas where I was lacking,
everyone welcomed me so warmly and supported me so much
To everyone at Love!! J.League, Rintaro-san, Seiya-san, and Mitani Tsumugi-san
To everyone at Love!! J.League, Rintaro-san, Seiya-san, and Mitani Tsumugi-san
I can only express my gratitude
This experience made me want to study variety-show entertainment even more,
and I’ll continue doing my best so that I can hopefully be given another opportunity like this someday ๐๐ป♀️
Besides that,
the J.League season started last week
Kawasaki Frontale played Tokyo Verdy in their opening match, and the game ended in a 1–1 draw
Since it was the opening match, watching a J.League game again after a long time really made me feel that a new season had begun ๐๐ป♀️
And today is Kawasaki Frontale’s first home match of the season
Also,
Tomita Suzuka-san will be making the ceremonial first pitch!
I’m really looking forward to it!
I’m really looking forward to it!
To everyone going to watch the match, have a wonderful time!
Thank you so, so much for everything!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
〈Today’s Discovery〉
I’ve been alternating between eating peaches and takoyaki
They’re both delicious!
I hope today and tomorrow are filled with lots of exciting things and moments that make you feel happy!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I was so happy to hear all the kind and encouraging words you shared with me during miguri and elsewhere!
I’ll continue to grow so that I can do things that make you feel that way,
and so that I can give something back to Hinatazaka, even if it’s just a little bit, one step at a time


Comments
Post a Comment