It's been 2 days ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Today is August 31st! the very last day of August ~✨️
Thank you so much for making August such a happy month for me too♡
Thank you so much for making August such a happy month for me too♡
It was such a fun month that flew by in no time. I got to spend time with all of you at both the real miguri and online miguri, and I was also able to go out with both my Genmates and senior members!
And at midnight tonight, something that will become both my final memory of August and perhaps my first memory of September too
the music video for our 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” will premiere on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL ⟡.·
Let’s watch it together lots! I’m so excited!
Let’s watch it together lots! I’m so excited!
Speaking of the end of August, I wonder if summer is finally starting to come to an end too ~ 💭
I’m not ready for summer to be over yet ~
Strawberry ice cream 🍨
I ate so much ice cream this summer that I feel like I was definitely having it at least once every two days! I also discovered so many delicious kinds of ice cream ♡
For the last day of August, I think I’ll have some crème brûlée milk ice cream 😽 It’s been one of my favorites ever since before I joined ~!
This is a crème brûlée churro ♡
It’s my absolute favorite churro at Disney!!
I guess I really do love crème brûlée... 💭
And of course, I also had lots and lots of shaved ice!
Shaved ice is something I only really eat during the summer, so I was happy I got to enjoy so much of it~!!
Although, honestly, I probably ate too much...!
My personal No. 1 food that I eat way too much of during the summer ✨️ is definitely shaved ice 🍧!
And speaking of summer, there’s also summer anime !
Of course, I’m watching lots of different anime this season too 💞
Just to quickly list them ~
Just to quickly list them ~
・Sorry, My Little Brothers
・The Ogre’s Bride
・The Next Duke Said He Had No Intention of Loving Me, but Somehow He Dotes on Me
・Draw This, Then Die!
・ You and I Are Polar Opposites Season 2
・ A Witch’s Life in Mongol
・ The Elusive Samurai Season 2
・ BLACK TORCH
・ BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War – Calamity Saga
・ Mushoku Tensei III: Jobless Reincarnation
・ The Unmatched Academy Sage: The Second Reincarnation of an S-Rank Cheat Magician Adventurer
Something like that, I guess~
There are still lots of other shows I want to watch too, but these are the ones I’m keeping up with right now!
There are still lots of other shows I want to watch too, but these are the ones I’m keeping up with right now!
They’re all so interesting that I can’t wait to see what happens next. I look forward to the new episodes every single week!
And then, there are also these four shows that have been continuing since the spring anime season:
・ That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 4
・ Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 4
・ Daemons of the Shadow Realm
・ Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- 4th Season
I’m looking forward to these four every week too (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
Especially "Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun", I absolutely love this series and have been reading the manga since before the anime! Even though I already know the story, every episode is still so fun and exciting, so I really hope you’ll give it a watch too 💞
My summer isn’t over until the summer anime season is over, so I’m going to keep enjoying both summer and summer anime to the fullest ~♬
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
Only 5 days until Hinata Fest ✨️
I’ve got to make a teru teru bozu so it won’t rain on the day! Please, please let the weather stay nice!
I’ve got to make a teru teru bozu so it won’t rain on the day! Please, please let the weather stay nice!
📼⋆. Hachigatsu no Yoru / SILENT SIREN
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#215



Comments
Post a Comment