Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening 🌙
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here
Thank you so, so much
for reaching out to my blog today!
Thank you for your continued support today too 🤍
________________
We had a livestream yesterday announcing the formation for the 18th single Hiragana Hinatazaka46!
It was my first time hosting a livestream, but thanks to the warm support of Rio-san, Kirari-san, and Hinanon, I was able to get through it to the end ( ¨̮ )
Thank you again to everyone who watched...!
The archive is already available,
so be sure to check it out 💭
As announced during the livestream,
The song for the 18th single by Hiragana Hinatazaka46 is titled
"Kaze ni Kinmokusei" (Osmanthus in the Wind) 🍂
And this time, I will be taking on a position on the left side of the front row.
First of all, I believe that it is thanks to all of you who have always found me wherever I am, and who have sent me so many kind words and thoughts, that I was chosen for this wonderful position.
I am filled with heartfelt gratitude to all of you.
Thank you so much, as always!!
When the announcement was first made,
I was certainly surprised,
but honestly, I'm genuinely happy and incredibly grateful to have been chosen for such a wonderful position.
I feel that during this 18th single period, I’ve been given a great opportunity to make a big change in myself.
I also understand very well
that there are many different opinions about it.
That's precisely why.
I'm prepared to accept it all.
Since you've chosen me, I absolutely don't want to let anyone regret it. I'll do my best to become someone that everyone can acknowledge!
Everytime I was asked about my goals, I think I've always answer with "I want to break out of my shell!"
This isn't because I feel like I'm never breaking out of my shell, no matter how much time passes.
It's because I believe
there are no limits to what I can break through within myself!
In the approximately one and a half years since joining, I've had countless invaluable experiences.
Recently, I've been able to stand on stage with a greater sense of enjoyment in expressing myself than ever before.
That's why I want to break out of my shell even more and make this a period where I can grow bigger and bigger!!
During this time, I will absorb as much as I can from those around me and work my hardest.
Once again, I'm looking forward to everyone support to the 18th single!
Thank you in advance!!
________________
Announcement!
🩵 18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE
The applications for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 "18th Single Hinatazaka46 LIVE"
Fan club lottery pre-sale, Lemino special seat pre-sale, and Lemino Hinatazaka46 pack pre-sale started yesterday,
August 20th (Thu) at 10:00 PM!
We will be holding the event at !!
💡 Dates
October 6th, 2026 (Tue) Doors open 17:00 / Show starts 18:30
October 7th, 2026 (Wed) Doors open 17:00 / Show starts 18:30
💡 Venue
LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY
This is a one-time-only live performance with this group of people.
We'll do our best to create the best live show possible, absorbing as much as we can from our seniors and fellow members.
We hope to create another memorable live performance by Hiragana Hinatazaka46, so we'd be thrilled if many people could come!
Yesterday's livestream only strengthened our desire to make this live show a truly amazing one.
Once again, thank you in advance!
🩵 18th Single
The back cover of our 18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi,"
to be released on September 30th, 2026 (Wed),
has been revealed!
I had the honor of appearing on the back cover of TYPE-B
together with Tamaki-san...!
I'm so happy that I was able to talk with her so much on the day of the photoshoot and afterwards...!
I'd like to learn as much as I can from Tamaki-san's cool dancing during this time! Looking forward to your guidance 🙌🏻
🩵LOGISTEED RADIONOMICS
Tonight from 10:30 PM
on J-WAVE,
'LOGISTEED RADIONOMICS'
will be on! 🎧
This time, we welcomed fund analyst Shinoda Naoko-san
and discussed the theme of "Life Stages and Money." 💭
We look forward to everyone's comments and posts using #niko813!
Please tune in tonight!
Thank you so much for your support ( ¨̮ )
________________

Comments
Post a Comment