Spin, spin…
Rattle, rattle, rattle…
Pop!!
Ta-da!
∧_∧ ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO To be a source of emotional stability
/づ~◝ 💊 ╰◟◞ ◟ ◞ ◟◞ ╯
From Kanagawa, 21 years old
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so, so much for opening my blog.
Yaho!
Today at 2:00 PM,
the 2nd round of applications
for the 18th single's online meet and greet has begun!!
⚠️ Applications ends tomorrow at 2:00 PM
Please come and meet me
via this link.
Please get lost in Matsuo's world,
Sakura's world,
and Lovely's world!
I have so much I want to talk about
It's totally fine if you have nothing to talk about
For those who are not good at talking, I can talk about my fashion today, recent events, or anything else, so just leave it to me!
Let's talk about our hobbies too!
I'd love to be complimented on some things too 🤫
I'm also waiting for your questions!
I'm waiting for you to tease me,
and do some silly things, anything
To everyone who applied in the 1st round!!
Thank you so much 🧚🏻♀️
I'll use this time to give back lots and lots of the love you've given me!!
Let's work hard together on the 18th single!!
I'm eagerly awaiting your requests for outfits you'd like to see, hairstyles you'd like to see, etc 🎶
*Sometimes people say I doesn't look as cool as expected...
So mine definitely not a cool vibe miguris. I think a more energetic kind of miguri than you might expect awaits you
Please! Come and see me✨
I've never used a two-shot photo with my Genmate as a thumbnail before, but I think I'll try it this time
Since I was able to take quite an emotional photo
I remember taking an emotional photo with Ono-shi on the previous single as well
Please check out Ono-shi's KOL blog for reference.
I'm sitting next to miss Foo this time,
so I'm looking forward to supporting each other, goofing around and having fun
The jacket photo for TYPE-C features me, Ono-shi, and Kaho-san! Try to find us!!
A refreshing blue dress for summer!
Summer vacation is starting ~♫
I'm quite sensitive to bright light, so my eyes were barely open in most of the photos
It was truly a case of "the blue sky was dazzling."
I couldn't keep looking straight
at the camera
Me basking in the sun
Certainly, if I had the sun at my back,
it might not have been so bright, but
my expression wouldn't have been visible
Anyway, I'll be waiting at the tetrapods after this.
A love story that begins
when we meet at the tetrapods
Let's cherish this summer too 🏖
I want to make this a single that will make you laugh and shout,
"You've got me!"
"Wonder why did I ever meet you?"
I want you to be so immersed in Hinatazaka that there's no turning back!!
God has given me trials,
but I'll do my best to overcome any trial!!
There's no point in taking it easy, I just have to work up a sweat
Ragged breathing is proof of passion
I'll work hard, even if it's clumsy...
You'll always believe
That dream you once saw
A dream that won't disappear even when you open your eyes
Cherish the dream you can continue to chase even after waking up
I'll do my best with all of you!!
Please look forward to our 18th single.
And most importantly,
A new group called "Aobazaka46," which will run for one year and connect to Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46, and Hinatazaka46, has been established, and auditions to recruit members for "Aobazaka46" have begun.
The future is the reason for surviving today.
The future
is the answer to affirming the present.
Even if things are tough now, you can definitely make your future brighter, depending on yourself.
Although I'm the newest member of the group, I already feel so glad I joined, and I've truly realized how much my life has changed.
Hope, the future, isn't necessarily that big depending on how you look at it.
Just taking one step, just pressing a button, can transform your life into one of hope.
Hope is a small light that fits in the pocket of your heart.
Why not savor that "bite" that's essential in life?
I'll insert a slightly cheesy line here for now.
I was told I was too cheesy the other day, so 😔
I've been a cooking character since the teaser, after all 😔
Don't give up for simple reasons like "I'm not interesting," "I have no individuality," or "I have no strengths."
Even things that aren't simple reasons will become simple reasons, insignificant worries, as you continue your activities.
I can't wait to meet you!!
All of us at Sakamichi
are sincerely looking forward to welcoming our future friends 🐱
The deadline is October 8th, 23:59!!
I applied mine on the last day too!
Think hard about it,
and come up with a wonderful answer
To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟
I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.
Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!
See you again
Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ˆ )◞❤︎
#sakulovelog
94Saku





Comments
Post a Comment