Greetings everyone! 🍵
From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭
Nice to meet you all!!
Before we get to the main topic!!
The 2nd round of applications for the Meet & Greet for our 18th single started today! ✧︎*。
I've already received so many letters from people saying they've applied! I'm so happy!
Reading everyone's messages, I'm already so excited to talk to you all! ☺︎
The miguris will start from October!
Which means... Halloween is coming up too 🎃♡
I'm thinking of wearing a costume, so I'd love to decide together with you all what costume would be best!
If you have any costume ideas like, "I want you to wear this!" or "This would definitely suit you!", please let me know! (♡´▽`♡)
It might be even more fun if we meet in costumes we decided on together! (¯ᵕ¯)
I hope we can talk a lot, laugh a lot, and spend a wonderful time together again this time.
Please come and see me!!
2nd Application Period
August 19th 14:00 - August 20th 14:00
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
Hinatazaka de Aimashou
For the past three weeks, we've had broadcasts of the sports day ~!
I did my best as part of Morimoto Marie-san's "Morimoto Tsuredashi tai"!
I've been wanting to join Marie-san's group ever since before it was formed, so I'm really happy that it came true!!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I really wanted to participate in many of the events, but my leg was a little sore...
I couldn't participate in many of the events
I'm sorry for making you worry
I'm fine now
But in return,
I cheered with all my might!!! 📣
I couldn't participate in the final relay either, but everyone in the team ran for me, and I'm truly filled with gratitude.
In soccer, I was in charge of drawing the dice, and I was excited thinking I could be of help here (っ˶'ᵕ'˶c)
But I had really bad luck with the dice, and the number of participants in the team ended up being 0, and I drew the funny side three times in a row (´இωஇ`)
I'm truly sorry.
There were some events that were very typical of us, but everyone covered for each other so much, and we were able to finish with a lot of fun!
We didn't win, but I'm happy that we were able to work together and fight until the end ✨
And of course, I really wanted to participate in the events too!!!
I hope to participate again someday, in perfect condition.
Next time, I'll give it my all to make up for this time!
Next time, I'll definitely win
Arm-to-arm team
I love everyone in this group!!!
Matching sunglasses 🕶
Thank you for watching *ˊᵕˋ*
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
And the other day, I had the opportunity to watch the 3rd Gen members' live performance!
As a member of Hinatazaka46, being able to watch the senior members' live performances from the audience is incredibly precious, so I was determined to enjoy it to the fullest this time too!
After finding out I would be able to attend, I deliberately didn't check what songs they would perform.
I wanted to enjoy the live performance as it was, experiencing it for the first time in that moment, in that place.
I gave it my all with the calls and waved my penlight like crazy! lol
I was so happy that I could wave my penlight in the senior members' colors.
I was almost moved to tears right from the start.
But halfway through, my excitement level went through the roof, and before I knew it, I was completely absorbed and enjoying myself!
Everyone was so sharp, cool, cute, and wonderful.
They had it all, and it was an absolutely fantastic time.
Seeing them all with their arms around each other's shoulders and looking at each other's faces, I could feel the time they've spent together and how much they cherish each other. Their relationship is truly wonderful.
I really love the third generation members.
I was able to express my love to Hinano-san a lot during the greetings after the performance, and my heart was still full even after the live show ended (˶˙˙˶)𓈒𓂂𓏸
I contacted all the third generation members and wrote a long message expressing my love. Lol
That's how much I love and cherish them as seniors.
And I was so happy that we were able to take a group photo.
I thought it was a very fresh and wonderful memory to be able to take a photo with the third generation members and all the fans like this.
The last Tokyo performance is on the 23rd.
There are still performances left, so it's frustrating that I can't say much more right now...! ! ! !
I'd love to talk about it even more once all the performances are over ☺︎
Today was a day that reaffirmed my desire to become someone who can deliver performances that make everyone who watches think, "I'm glad I came," and "That was fun."
With the inspiration and admiration I received from the 3rd Gen members in my heart, I will work even harder!
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
That’s all for today
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!
Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記
Please check my messages too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆
And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!
Today's Music 🎧𓈒𓏸
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Saraba Saraba
Hinatazaka46
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm happy to be a member of Hinatazaka46





Comments
Post a Comment