Greetings, everyone 🍵
From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭
Pleasure to meet you all
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
The music video and early digital release for our 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” have been confirmed for September 1!!
I’m sure many of you have been eagerly waiting and wondering what kind of song it will be, haven’t you? | ᐕ)
Let’s watch it in real time together ~!!
And regarding the 18th single, we also talked about the songs included on it and shared more details about the single during the 18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 Formation Announcement livestream, which was previously broadcast on Hinatazaka Channel!!
And since I mentioned them during that livestream, I’ll share a few of the back cover photos and behind-the-scenes shots here too 📸
We were dressed in light blue ~
Here's the back cover!
(˶´𖥦` ˵)
Niitan
Izuki
I’m really happy that, little by little, I’m able to share more information about the 18th single with all of you.
There’s also an archive available, so if you haven’t watched the livestream yet, I’d be really happy if you could check that out too (* ˊ꒳ˋ*)
I’ll do my very best to make this another wonderful single that you’ll all love and cherish!
Please look forward to the 18th single 🌷
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
That's all for today
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!
Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記
Please check my messages too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆
And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!
See you again!







Comments
Post a Comment